Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Motivation

Over the weekend, I really lacked motivation, and its extending into this week. Booooo! I didn't exercise on Friday. Saturday I went to the gym, but I hardly did anything. I walked for about ten minutes, then did some ab exercises and went home. Sunday Ben and I went for a short walk. I was going to exercise yesterday but fell asleep - Charlie had a rough weekend and wore us out! Ben was good and went for a jog last night, I was really proud of him! He seems to be getting more into this health stuff. He asked me today while at work, "Is eating lots of bread bad for you?" I thought that was cute. So tonight I need to eat back on track with exercising. I didn't eat super great over the weekend either.... Fridays and Saturdays seem to be my downfall! I've been better today so far. I had two eggs for breakfast, and for lunch I had grilled chicken with feta cheese and Italian dressing in a whole wheat tortilla wrap. I've also had a lot of fruit today. Whew! We can do this!! Stay motivated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment